Enjoy a copy of the latest blog from HerWeddingPlanner.com
1. Backyard Weddings. Smaller size guest list, more intimate settings. These weddings may be small in size but not in decorative, themed details.
2. Butter cream is making a comeback. Fondant is falling behind as cake designers are finding tools to allow butter cream to look as smooth as fondant on wedding cakes.
3. Destination Weddings. Some bridal couples are choosing romantic islands for their nuptials, others are choosing destination that are within driving distance of their hometown. Destination that are weekend getaways for your guests and romantic locations to tie the knot.
4. Favors are coming back. Look out for some really unique, beautiful favors this year.
5. Color, color, color! Brides will be overwhelmed with the gorgeous color palette of 2010.
Continue reading here:
Top 5 Predictions for 2010 Wedding Trends
Posted in barrie wedding cakes, barrie wedding color, barrie wedding decors, barrie wedding destination, barrie wedding planning, Herweddingplanner
Tags: 2010 wedding trends, barrie backyard wedding, barrie butter cream cake, barrie destination wedding, barrie top wedding trends, barrie wedding color, barrie wedding destination