Enjoy a copy of the latest blog from HerWeddingPlanner.com
1. Involve children and grandchildren in the celebration and ceremony.
2. Invite the original wedding attendants to the ceremony.
3. Create a slide show of the first ceremony.
4. Create an anniversary cake with the original cake topper, if you still have it. Have the same flavor cake made with the same cake accessories.
5. Personalize the wedding vows to reflect the accomplishments they have made together.
Continue reading here:
How To Make A Marriage Renewal Ceremony Successful With Personal Touches
Posted in barrie marriage renewals, barrie wedding cakes, barrie wedding planning, Herweddingplanner
Tags: barrie anniversary cake, barrie marriage renewals, barrie renewal ceremoy, barrie wedding cakes, barrie wedding vows